Private Photo & Guide Workshops
Chad Dutson provides private individual and group sessions that are a fantastic way you can receive individualized instruction specific to your style, equipment, and schedule.
Workshops are available for beginning through advanced level photographers, so that each experience is customized to your preferences -- Your experience will be aimed toward more intensive instruction or guide service, depending on your preference. Sessions can be scheduled at your home or on-location, from a few hours up to several days.
Sample Photo Instruction Concepts:
- Exposure Triangle: aperture, shutter speed, ISO
- Perspective, composition
- HDR, focus-stacking, luminosity
- Software applications
- 2 Hours $150
- Half Day (4 hours) $280
- Full Day (8 hours) $500
- Group size limited to 3 individuals, unless you provide your own transportation.
- Photographer is based at Anchorage, Alaska and Salt Lake City, Utah. Add $.50/mile + $25/hour for travel to and from locations outside these immediate areas.
- Overnight workshops will be charged direct-cost for modest hotel reservations and lodging.